Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The $2 Hutch Cont.




So, I finished painting the little hutch, and then distressed it a bit---although now I am thinking of covering up the distressing---and had Karl hand it on the wall for me over the little white chest of drawers that my SIL gave to me. I put about 100 things in the hitch, and still am not satisfied, but for the purpose of this picture, I put my pieces of Ironstone inside. I did not even realize I owned any Ironstone until I read Miss Mustard Seed's post this morning.

I know over the next week or two I will change the look of this sweet little hutch several times, so once I settle on the "fall" look I will take another photo.

Thanks for stopping by---
Oh yeah, this weekend I will be shopping in Savannah, so Monday I look forward to sharing my finds with you!
Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment