Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What's been happening around here...?!

Wellllll.... it's been over a month!  SORRY!!  Here's whats been happening with me... We moved!! Yay for new spaces, saving money, and more decorating!!!!

Here's what I'm working on to show y'all~



Wait til you see what I do with these!!!! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to show you!











This is in my closet... Just imagine the walls painted, the dresser refinished, papered...something!, and the mirror hung....  ahhhh  I can just see it now~


and......



Wait.....

It gets better







Remember this beauty from a couple of months back?  Well, imagine this some fabulous, bright color, with white light light bulbs.... Hanging in my gorge, girly closet~  I will be in LOVE!  Can't wait!

Ok, I'm off to...guess what.... Paint!!!


Happy Painting to y'all!  :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment